Friday, October 30, 2009

rossi handguns

I inherited a handgun from my father. I know nothing about guns, and have never shot more than an air rifle, but I want to learn to use and maintain. ... Springfield XD.40 / Rossi .357 Revolver ...I bought it so when I go to New York State and Illinois where I can't bring a handgun I have something to offer a little protection and it doesn't take up a lot of space. I am getting the old BS from the guys on my Indiana Gun Forum ...Bought a used Rossi M68 38 Spl. Didn't get any manual. Is it rated for +P ammo? I've got two boxes, but haven't tried any yet.Need some help, I am new to pistols. I have now a Rossi 38 special (CCW) and I am going to buy a pistol next. I know I want a 40 caliber compact (CCW), ... Handguns Discussion of handgun topics. Automatics, revolvers, all brands. ...I am looking to purchase a new handgun, possibly 2. I've looked at the Rossi .357 Magnum revolver and like the look of it. In light of the more recent events is it going to be hard to get a semi auto handgun? What would be the best gun ...i bought a pair of rossi "r35102's" .38special "blue" 2" barrel 5 shot and only paid $152.00 each couldn't pass it up. nib. i also bought a rossi r17yb .17 hmr "18" barrel for "varmints" and right after i bought it they came up with the ...i was for sure that i had known every site there was to know about rossi handguns and then i saw this one site that lead me down a whole other trail, and you would not believe the stuff i found. yes, it's that good, it would make you ...They were taught pistolcraft "similar to how most police officers first learn to shoot a handgun: to focus first on the rear sight, then on the front sight, and finally on the target, aligning all 3 before pulling the trigger." "This is a very time-consuming process .... Are your feet going to do something different with you looking at them? Stay fixed on the perp(s) if combat loading is needed. If motions not smooth, practice more....but stay focused on the threat. Rossi ...... the ammo is a lot cheaper than my .40 S&W. I wanted to know what y'all thought of Rossi pistols. I was actually shopping for a rifle at the time but the Rossi was only $250 and deer season is still months away. .... A message from Sgt. Friday, Jo da Plumbr, The Club House, 5, 07-21-2009 11:11 PM. Old .22 revolver, dragunovsks, Revolver Handguns, 3, 05-29-2008 08:41 PM. Looking for a certain revolver. Any help? spadesamuels, Revolver Handguns, 8, 05-06-2008 05:17 AM ...P2000 357 sig HK HANDGUN TALK. ... Go Back, HKPRO Forums > HKPRO INFORMATIONAL FORUMS > HK HANDGUN TALK A� Reload this Page P2000 357 sig. User Name, Remember Me? Password. FAQ A� Members List A� Calendar A� Most Helpful Posts ...
I am considering a Rossi .357 mag for a personal protection gun. I've never shot a gun like that so I'm sure I would practice with .38 spec. ammunition. Is this a sufficient caliber for self defense? I know lots of people aren't huge fans of the rossi brand, but I'm not an avid shooter so this gun won't be at a shooting range every weekend. Maybe a few times a year. I am on a limited budget which is why I'm looking at this brand. I know I shouldn't put a price on a gun that could potentially save mine or someone else's life, but I'm sorry I have to! Any info on the caliber and what kind of recoil I should expect considering I'm not very experienced.


Smith & Wesson
Glock
Beretta
Rossi


I am looking to purchase a new handgun, possibly 2. I've looked at the Rossi .357 Magnum revolver and like the look of it. In light of the more recent events is it going to be hard to get a semi auto handgun? What would be the best gun for me to get, something that would work for personal protection. I would also like to look into getting a concealed carry permit in the future. I like bigger handguns with an actual barrel. Also any advice on where to buy in Oklahoma City area would be great


I walk in the woods a lot and I am planning to buy me a full size Springfield XD .45 acp handgun with the high capacity 17 round magazine. I am also planning to buy 230 grain .45 acp ammo for my new .45 handgun. The 230 grain ammo is heavier FMJ ammo for maximum impact and penetration.
If a black bear tried to attack me and I fired my .45 acp Springfield XD at it with 230 grain bullets, would they be effective against the attacking bear?

Further Details: Everytime I buy a new gun, I practice with it at the range until I gain very good proficiency in my aim. I already own a Bushmaster AR-15, a .38 special Rossi revolver, and a Mosin Nagant 91/30, and this will be possibly become my 4th gun. I just want to know how effective a .45 acp 230 grain bullet will do against a 400 lb. bear?

More Details: The gun comes with 3 additional magazines, and each magazine can carry 17 bullets. I don't mind emptying a magazine against an attacking bear.


I am wondering if you had a Romanian AK-47, would you use it against an armed intruder who broke into your home? Or would it be too much power? What advantages and disadvantages would this rifle have in a close quarters battle?

I already own a Bushmaster AR-15, a Rossi .38 special revolver, and a Soviet Mosin Nagant 91/30 rifle, and I am looking forward to buying the 4th gun to add to my collection.
I'm trying to decide between a Romanian AK-47 and a 1911 .45 acp handgun, I ruled out the .50 Desert Eagle pistol from my choices in the previous question, and thanks for your answers.


I am wondering if you had a Desert Eagle .50 caliber pistol, would you use it against an armed intruder who broke into your home? Or would it be too much power? What advantages and disadvantages would this round have in a close quarters battle?

I already own a Bushmaster AR-15, a Rossi .38 special revolver, and a Soviet Mosin Nagant 91/30 rifle, and I am looking forward to buying the 4th gun to add to my collection.
I'm trying to decide between an AK-47, a Desert Eagle pistol, and a 1911 .45 acp handgun.


I am strongly thinking of getting a handgun, but i cannot decide between two.
Springfield 1911 A-1 G.I. 45
S and W 4" 686 .357 Mag Revolver
both are about the same price. any personal suggestions from owners of either two.
Also, how much of a difference in quality from S and W and Rossi?


I am being offered a Norinco 1911 .45 caliber handgun for $325 from a friend of mine. I was wondering if Norinco makes good 1911's pistols, what advantages and disadvantages their design has? Is it true that they use very strong steel components? If I buy it, it will be my 3rd gun, I already own a Bushmaster AR-15 and a Rossi .38 special revolver.
And would you use the Norinco 1911 in .45 acp to defend your home from armed intruder?


I've been looking to buy a couple handguns and as far a pistol goes, I've pretty much decided on a s&w m&p 9mm with the 17 round mag. But for a revolver, I've been looking for something with a lot of power but also with relatively good accuracy. I'll probably end up getting a Taurus .357 mag. or maybe a Rossi but I don't know a lot about either of the two as far as the quality I'll be receiving. However I'm kind of on a tight budget so those are some of the cheaper revolvers that I've found. Any information, comments, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.


I am considering buying one today, I want to get my Concealed Handgun License after it, so that I may carry it with me for protection. I already own a fantastic Bushmaster AR-15 that I keep at home, but it's too big for me to conceal and carry around...lol.

I admire the .357 magnum round, but I was wondering if Rossi was a good weapons manufacturer. When I mean good, I'm talking about a good quality weapon. Does the gunmaker Rossi make good guns? Sounds like an Italian manufacturer, just wondering and would appreciate your answers and feedback too.

The only reason I picked a revolver in .357 is because I want something I can draw quick to defend myself with and not worry about cocking it first or taking the safety off.

No comments:

Post a Comment