Friday, October 30, 2009

buy handguns online

It seems that buying a handgun online carries a lot of added expenses that might not make the discount as appealing for the effort involved. I guess I'll just save up and check out a some stores in a month or so. ...Oh, this'll be a fine mess. NJ Court Says Americans Have No Right To Buy Handguns A New Jersey appeals court has concluded that Americans have no. ... buster2209's Avatar A� buster2209 buster2209 is online now. Senior Member. Join Date: Oct 2009. Location: Levittown, Pennsylvania. (Bucks County). Age: 27. Posts: 282. Rep Power: 84. buster2209 has a reputation beyond repute ...Too Many EBooks And Courses Waste Your Time Re-hashing The Same, Old, How-to-list Material. We Do Not Waste Your Time! With Our Auction Products, You Literally Get The Most Powerful eBay(R) And GunBroker Selling Techniques.The main reason that most people do not buy paintball guns online is that they do not know where to start. And since they are not familiar with buying online, they are a bit scared at what they will run into. In other words, they think ...Handguns Discussion of handgun topics. Automatics, revolvers, all brands. LinkBack A� Thread Tools. Old Today, 09:04 PM. hi im drummer03 ... Prev Guns:G19,G23 Current Guns:G27,H&K P30. Last edited by hi im drummer03; Today at 11:05 PM. ...Federal law requires that ammunition buyers be at least 18 years old to buy shotgun ammunition and 21 years old to buy handgun and rifle ammunition. There is no need to have a Federal Firearms License (FFL) to purchase ammunition online ...Buy and Sell at our Online Gun Store. We are an FFL holder network and your gun broker for firearm auctions, to buy handguns online. Trusted Online guns.AG: Pardoned Drug Felons Can't Buy Handguns - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee - (AP) NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee Attorney General Bob Cooper.Customer a?�, a?� Purchased a?�, a?� Buy 9mm Handgun Online a?�, a?� Arms a?�, a?� States a?�, a?� blackhawk Cqc Carbon-fiber W/ Beltloop & Paddle Right Hand Draw Holster, Available a?�, a?� Gunbroker a?�, a?� hood : Blood From Stones Premiere ...N.J. Court Says Americans Have No Right To Buy Handguns Posted by Declan McCullagh declan@cbsnews.com. A New Jersey appeals court has concluded that Americans have no Second Amendment right to buy a handgun. In a case decided last week, the superior court ... Contributions to gunsnet start at $5 with benefits kicking in at $20. Check here to see those benefits at the Membership Upgrade Center. P.S. - My wife refers to revolvers as 'spinners'. Steven Mace is online now ...
I have always been active with handguns, but am just recently getting into long rifles and hunting. I don't want to go way over the top with my first purchase, which I have a tendancy to do...

I have found a few combo rifles that come with scopes and one even comes with a case. I know as a general rule to stay away from combos. However, all of the rifles have received really good reviews from what I have found online. I figure if the optics aren't the greatest, then I can always replace them down the road when I become better educated on scopes and such.

I am going with something in 270, but am curious to see which of these would you recommend?

Weatherby Vanguard Package
Mossberg 4X4 package (with or without the skeleton stock)
Savage Arms package in stainless

I also like the Tikka, but would have to buy optics seperately.


I found a place local that has boxes of 50rd Remington UMC 9mm Luger 115gr JHP L9MM1 for $16.95 a box with no tax. I have bought lots of 9mm FMJ for target practice cheap online but even adding in the shipping its still cheaper than the local price. I dont know how plentifull handgun ammo is where you live but here most all shelfs are empty on all caliber & if not for the internet I would not be doing much shooting!
I have not fired much of the Remington UMC 9mm Luger 115gr JHP L9MM1 but from what I have it seem to be good quality & would use it day in & day out for self/home protection. So is $16.95 a good price & is the ammo good quality that I can trust my life with?
I know there is better & more expensive ammo out there, I have around 200rd of 9mm +P Remington 124 Grains JHP Golden Saber but I like to use the same ammo I practice with to be the same ammo I carry day in & day out & at $1 per round the Golden Saber is a bit to spendy!
MR S I have for the last couple years I have been shooting Federal Premium HYDRA-SHOK 147gr JHP that worked very well but my source has dried up & no longer available. I was paying much less than the $1 per round you quoted. I was paying $24.99 per box of 50 & I still have around 500 rounds of it. When I go out & target practice I will go through 200 rounds easy. The Remington I picked up shot just as well as the Federal at $200 less per case of 20 boxes.


I've seen so many discussions online and it seems very confusing, so many special situations!
-I'm not a criminal or a minor, no record, no felonies, I've been a CA resident for years; I'm just a regular dude who would like to get a permit / license or whatever and a handgun for personal safety.

What's the easiest / cheapest / quickest (and legal) way to go about it?

Also, I've heard that you can get much better deals just heading over to Reno to buy. Is it true? and/or what's the deal with that?
thanks
Thanks John, and I actually live near there lol! But I'd be looking for the prudent method; i.e. if something ever did happen, I'd want to be clean.


I have heard this bill prohibits mail-order/ internet sale of handgun ammunition and .223 for some reason, does this include .308/7.62 NATO? Can you still buy other rifle rounds online?


allot of people online say they buy ammo at walmart i live in CA more specifically in the San Fernando area so my question is do they sell ammo for a 9mm handgun at my local walmart's???


I'm buying a wwii era Walther PP online. I have an FFL but I have a question about how this should be processed or is it legal to receive it here.

Would this be a private party transfer or a Curio and Relic? It's 60+ years old. 9mm short with a 3.75" barrel. Nothing special.

Of course it's not on the list of approved handguns because of its age.

Can I receive this in California as a Curio and Relic?? or what about a regular registration with this gun? The california website only seems to list currently made hand guns..

??


I want to take my small 9mm that my father gave me to a target range and practice before joining the police academy. I am slightly under 21. Im 20. I was wondering is there ANY legal way to transport a handgun under 21. Everything ive found online is for buying a gun. I already have one that stays at my dads house... HELP???


I know i can buy one face to face. I also know i can't buy one from an FFL til i turn 21 but I was wondering if it would be different buying from an online gun dealer. Thanks


Hello,

I would like to know how to purchase a gun. I am only 17 years old, so the knowledge gathered here will be used in the future. I will admit, and you can probably already tell, that I am a complete novice. I have been inspired by video games and movies, I want to shoot competitively/for fun and with great accuracy. I really would like to start by purchasing a rifle, and outfitting it with a telescopic sight. I just have a few questions, that I would absolutely love to have answered.

1. Where is a legal site to purchase guns?
2. How does buying a gun work?
3. Do I need to pay a fee of any kind, or have a permit for all guns?
4. How much do rifles usually run for, and the ammo?

Also, I just need some gun information. Especially related to "sniper rifles", if you will. Such as shooting accurate, how to shoot period, ammunition difference, etc. Just the basics would be nice, but intermediate to advanced material could be bookmarked. Don't think that Hollywood or video game producing companies have corrupted my mind, because they have not. This is why I am asking these questions, to learn the facts. I have a couple thousand dollars saved up from programming work I do online, and I will gain even more before my Birthday. Any information about handguns, shotguns, or rifles would be appreciated. Thank you!


I am looking at a browning buckmark camper on gun broker. i am only 19yrs old and I know I cant buy handguns from a dealer in Colorado until im 21. but im pretty sure if I buy from a private individual, them im good to go.

Sooooo, can I buy one off an online auction site such as gunbroker?

i just want to use it as a fun gun for camping and hiking. i have several rifles in .22lr and lots of ammo. plus, I couldnt buy handgun ammo anyways. so its a perfect situation

i found a buckmark camper for like $250
what about gun shows? could i buy from a guy at a gun show?

or if i just wanted to meet up with the guy in kansas selling on gunbroker...?


so i've never takin that safety test they offer for instance at Turners .. thank you


/safety test ? do i take it online ? For instance i want to buy a Tauras revolver off there site .. thank you


I'm buying a gun in a few months when I turn 18 (October 7th) and I would like your recommendation. I have about $1000 to spend and I was thinking of an "assault" rifle but I'm open to a handgun. What do you recommend for the assault rifle? I would like it to be reliable, accurate, powerful (of course these three). Online there are alot of reviews but these three came up what do you think?
-Rock River Arms Entry Tactical M4
-DSA Arms STG 58
-Galil ARM 7.62
Some people told me that I should buy a handgun for the $1000 and then wait till I have more money when I'm older and buy a better and more expensive "assault rifle". For the handgun I would like something for self defense like if a person is trying to shoot up a mall i'm at, tries to mug me, invades my house etc.

Feel free to ask me questions if you need to. (email is fuddckbush@yahoo.com)

P.S. If you are wondering why I need an "assault" rifle, I don't really know either. They're pretty cool, and if the shit hits the fan in this country (like rioting/rouge government/or zombies lol) it wouldn't hurt to have a great gun around.


1. Pistol/Revolver
2. Brand
3. Model
4. Caliber

My wife and I are going to Houston, TX tomorrow (2 hours away from where we currently live) to check out some gun stores to see about getting her a new pistol. We're keeping (not trading) her Bersa Thunder 380 she owns and getting her a 9mm to add to it.

380ACP FMJ is impossible to find around town and online (usually backordered), and the websites that do have it, are charging almost $1 a round!!!

9mm, we can still get in town, stocked on the shelves, $10/box of 50.

with as much shooting as we do on the weekends at the range, it'll actually be cheaper for her to buy a 9mm, until the price of 380 goes back down.

which is why we're asking what your wife shoots so that we can check those models out when we get to the stores.

thanks in advance!


Hi all,

I wanted to know if it was possible to buy a handgun in the U.S.A. if you are from another country.
I want a hand gun that is 3 times more expensive here in my country; Can you buy it online? or When I get to the States I buy it there?

I called my authorities and they told me that all I need to enter the gun to my country is a form filled by the seller.


Thanks for your help!
Going to add this so you guys can help me more accurate, I'm not a live in another country other than the U.S.A. so I'm not a legal resident.
TYPO

Going to add this so you guys can help me more accurate, I live in another country other than the U.S.A. so I'm not a legal resident.


I'm looking for a Springfield XDM 9mm Bi-tone (silver & black), handgun. They are not to be found here in Houston so I'm looking to buy one online. Anyone know of a good site where I won't get scamed?


Hi I'm a dual citizen and have bought a handgun .45 in California which i would like to take with me when i move back to Serbia , I've been looking online but can't see to find much info about handguns only rifles, any help would be appreciated and possible dealers info around Fresno area which may be able to do it . Thank you


I'm a Washington State resident who is temporarily living in Illinois, on the Wisconsin border. What's the easiest way to buy a handgun? (E.g., online from a Washington State dealer; from gunbroker.com, etc.).


I am looking to buy a used handgun, wondering if there are any reliable online used gun websites.

Thanks!


I've been sent overseas and am looking for a good semi-automatic handgun that I can take back to Kansas. (I'd like to be able to take it to Nebraska and Texas as well) I can't get anything a civilian in the states can get. My price range is up to a thousand. I've already checked out the Lugers, which are generally too expensive, Steyrs, and the Walther P38. I'm looking at WWII guns because I need stopping power, and I would also like it to have a (very) long range. I'm open to any suggestions. I might buy a revolver if it fits all of the above requirements, but semi-automatics are preferred. If you know where to buy a cheap WORKING WWII Luger online, tell me.


Okay. I'm 20 and my bday is 10 months away. FL law states that anyone over 18 (with no felonies ofcoarse) can own a handgun and purchase a handgun from a private party/private sale. I know this because I own one. But I want to know if I purchase for instance, a Carbon-15(pistol i want to purchase) online, and have it shipped to my FFL would that constitute a Private sale (because I'm buying from a non-FFL) or because the gun has to be shipped to an FFL does that constitute as a FFL purchase?


I just took the class to get a concealed weapons permit. I don't really know that much about guns and was wondering if anyone could help me choose a good one for self defense. I actually shot my first pistol after completing the course. I want whoever answers my question to take into consideration that although I am a beginner I don't wish to purchase a sissy 22 to learn with. Whatever I get will be thoroughly played with at the shooting range. (I want to buy 1 gun, not 1 to practice with & 1 to carry) So with that said...

I've done some research online and most people say to get something your comfortable with. I think is that is 100% correct. However, i don't want to end up blowing money on a sucky handgun. I need someone that knows what they are talking about to help me out.

I don't like revolvers.
I want something that won't jam when i need it to work.
I want something with a high rate of fire.
It needs it to be practical as i will wear it most of the time, especially at work.
I would like for it to hold a good amount of rounds.

Basically, I want to know if i should get something like a 45 or 9mm. Also, I'm wanting to know what the good brands or models are and what some suitable prices are so I'm sure I don't get ripped of by the people at the gun store. I'm not fixed on a 45 or 9mm they are just some suggestions. If you have specific model/brand guns that would be awesome. Any info would really help me out. It would also be nice to know where to get a good deal as well, for instance buying at a army navy store vs. a shooting range.


thanks guys
Forgot before, i want single action. Don't want to have to pull hard for the first round...
i like the looks of the glock, what about those?
starting to lean towards a glock, what about the glock 30 45cal???


Must be completely silver (chrome)

Thanks


I'm looking to buy a handgun. Have you ever bought one online, or have a suggestion of a site that has good prices and is reputable?


I've been thinking of buying a brand new handgun for my brother. And it's my first time to buy a gun online. Can anyone suggest a reliable online gun store?


What's the going rate for a surplus Enfield number 4 that hasn't been "sporterized" buy some amateur gunsmith, is mechanically sound, and will shoot straight?
I want to find a nice quality "daily driver" for game hunting. I have friends who tell me that SKS's are the bargain deer gun, but I think that they're a little underpowered comared to the .303 and the Enfield's really got more historical appeal to me. It also appears that the "new in crate" Mausers that were being practically given away all over the place 10 years ago are sold now, so prices for Enfields and Mausers have almost reached parity.
I'm left-eye cross dominant, so I learned to work bolt action rifles right handed before finding out that I was very uncomfortable sighting through a scope using my right eye. With handguns I've always just tipped my head to the right.
There's no way I'm going to spring for a left-handed rifle ordered new from a factory. I figure I'll buy the scope adapting kit for the Enfield I've seen favorably reviewed, wear an eyepatch, and still be hundreds of dollars to the good.
I've looked around quite a bit online and I see posts on forums from enthusiasts who claim to have bought really excellant examples for well under $500. ($250 in some cases.) When I find actual online dealers with webpages, they all seem to think that any Enfield out there is some kind of museum piece commanding well over $500.
What's really a decent price range, and where do I start looking?


Would I still need to take the test for a Handgun Safety Certificate? I was told that I do not need to wait 10 days in order to receive the firearm I purchased, is this true? I'm not sure of the rules for Police Officers. Can I purchase a gun online, have it sent to a dealer near me and just pick it up with after it is registered? Thanks!
Would I still need to take the test for a Handgun Safety Certificate? I was told that I do not need to wait 10 days in order to receive the firearm I purchased, is this true? I'm not sure of the rules for Police Officers. Can I purchase a gun online, have it sent to a dealer near me and just pick it up with after it is registered? Thanks!
________________________________
After much scrutiny from other yahoo members, let me clarify. I know the rules for people purchasing a firearm who are non-law enforcement- ALL handguns need to be registered by the dealer upon purchase, and a CA DOJ certified instructor must administer the Handgun Safety Certificate test. The certificate lasts for 5 years. A safety device must be purchased as well. This information was all taught in the police academy. My question is-- what steps are eliminated for a Police Officer who is purchasing a firearm?


I am looking for a good handgun for home defense, In the price range of $200-$400. The only preferences I have are for it to be a 9mm and for it to have a good safety (no Glock fin above the trigger stuff). I am not looking for somewhere to buy one online, simply a good model to get at a local gunshop.


the reason i ask is i am currenttly in california (impossible to buy a gun) but i am a florida resident. i will be back in florida just for a few days and i want to buy my gun online now and have it shipped to a FFL dealer in florida for when i come home. but i would have to have my background check out of the way to pick it up.
can i fax my documents and just pick the gun up the same day i get there?


Do you know where I can buy a handgun online if I'm underage?


i am just trying to find somewhere online that i can by a handgun without all of the waiting and background check.


I am looking to buy a handgun for target shooting and general home protection, and I have my sights set on a Colt 1911 (or any various clones thereof). I have seen very many 1911 models on the market and am not sure which one I should buy. Since this would be my first gun, I really know nothing about how to buy one or what makes one good. What I am looking for specifically is

-A 1911 under $700, new or used
-I would prefer a longer barrel (5" or 6", although I know the 6 is rare and expensive usually)
-Would prefer a black or "shinier metal" finish (like stainless steel)
-Don't know if all 1911s are fully customizable, but if not I would prefer one that is.
-From a respectable company with good customer service and reliability.

If possible, please suggest company names, model names/numbers, and good places to buy them online (or in SW Washington if you live near that area).

Thank you very much


Also, where can i buy them online? Thank you!


Hey all, just have a question about buying ammunition. I live in New Jersey and own two handguns, I possess the NJ handgun permit for both as well as the NJ firearms ID card to purchase ammo/rifles/shotguns in NJ.

I have been looking for 125gr JHP .357 ammo but NONE of the damn gun shops around here seem to have it. I have found it online very easy, and have been trying to see if it is legal to order online if you live in the communist republic of NJ. I can't seem to find anything saying you can't buy it in the laws, as well as the sites which say you can't order in other states but nothing about NJ.

I take firearms very seriously and do NOT want to unknowingly break any sort of law.

So my question is, can I buy handgun ammo online if I live in NJ?


whenever i go to auction arms.com, or impactguns, or gunbroker, or gunsamerica...they all say that when you buy a handgun, it has to be shipped to the buyer's FFL dealer. does this mean you have to be 21 to buy a handgun online?

if you are a gun control supporter do not answer this question.


I don't know much about guns and ammo, so I am wondering what kind of 357 magnum handgun would I buy to protect myself from an intruder, and what kind of bullets? And If I shot the intruder in the head would it kill them? And would I need a license to own the gun, and how do I purchase the gun and ammo online? Thank you for all your help.


I've found a handgun online at Gunbroker.com that I want to bid on. After receiving payment, the seller will have to ship it to a FFL dealer that I will have to pick it up from. I've never owned a handgun before and I am wondering how long I'll have to wait before I can take the gun home from the dealer. I am 22 y/o and have no criminal record. I live in Madison if that matters.


Where can I get one of these little bad boys. If anyone knows any gun shops in southwest MI near Grand Rapids that would be great.

If not, a reliable online store works too.

Ps. what are the waiting day period laws and stuff in MI

thank you


Hi guys, I've been trying to figure out a few FFL questions:

1. I currently own a .30/7.65 Luger, it's not required in PA to have handguns registered, am I legal to own this gun? It's been handed down to me from WW2. Can I carry it? (Not that I would, just curious. (I of course have my carry permit.)

2. What type of FFL license would I need to just buy a standard handgun or rifle online, like from gunsamerica.com or similar?

3. What type of license would I need to buy a full auto gun and/or convert a gun to full auto?

4. Different license for buying sound suppresors?

Thanks guys! I'm not really concerned about ever selling these items, only buying.


I'm trying to buy a handgun (first time) just to keep on hand for home protection. I called a local store and they said I shouldn't expect to pay less than $800. I can't and won't pay that much for a handgun.

I've heard it's cheaper to shop online and aimsurplus.com was recommended to me, but they say you have to have a federal firearms license, which as far as I could tell from a google search, is a license to sell firearms. So I'm very confused.


I was looking at buying a new handgun the other day and the store had Ruger P94 in the .40S&W for 287 used. Looked in good condition just the bore needed a good cleaning. I have tried looking for prices online and couldn't find any. Will someone tell me if this is a good price for this gun. This is in SS buy the way. They also have the Ruger P95 in 9mm Blued on sale for 317 brand new. Any input on this. This is my first handgun and have done a lot of research on these guns. So no "Go buy a Glock" responses. I need to stay in the $300 range. And was also looking at the S&W Sigmas with the $50 rebate and 2 free mags is hard to beat. But I dont like the DOA


None of my books show a recipe for 220gr LTC 40sw. These are old stock D&J 40/10mm lead bullets.
I'd like recipes using W231, WST, Bullseye and/or Unique.
Do any of you out there have a recipe for this caliber and weight? I can buy a different type of powder if I need to, but I'd prefer to work with what I already have on hand.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Nothing I have found online covers 220gr LTC, the heaviest I have found was 205gr.


8.3t. Firearm; defined; exception. The word
"firearm", except as otherwise specifically defined
in the statutes, shall be construed to include
any weapon from which a dangerous projectile
may be propelled by using explosives,
gas or air as a means of propulsion, except any
smooth bore rifle or handgun designed and
manufactured exclusively for propelling BB's not
exceeding .177 calibre by means of spring, gas
or air.

That Means BB guns are ok right??? im of age to have one.. but the wording is ocnfusing to me, i want a crosman t4, and i realized that not ALL guns are banned.. thet4 can fize .177 pellets, its C02 operated, sooooo cann i buy it online??


i want to buy a handgun online but i don't know if the bullets i buy will match the gun, how do you know. i want to buy from gunsamerica.com, if u can can u pic a gun and ammo set up for me thats relatively cheap thank you
its for home protection


My boyfriend owns a couple rifles and handguns, and it's a pride thing with him. He likes to go to shooting ranges, but rarely EVER gets to. I found a thing online where you can buy a gift certificate for "private handgun lessons". He told me a while ago that he's not as good with a handgun as he is with a rifle. I guess I'm afraid he might be offended by the gift? Like, "I don't trust you with a gun go get some lessons" but the site said that they assess your skills and let you work on the area you want to work on. I also don't know anything about the place, so I don't know if it's reputable or not. What do you think about this gift? Thanks!


I am very confused with some of the info i have found online. have seen both 18 and 21.


i just moved from tennessee to maryland and my driver's license is still TN. does anyone know if i can phone/online order a handgun from a tennessee dealer to be picked up in MD, or do i need to either get the MD license and buy it here, or get back into tennessee and do it there?


Hi there, I'm thinking of buying a Walther PPK, but the closest gunshop is quite a drive away. Would it be possible for me to buy a handgun online and have it delivered to Kmart for them to act as the FFL?

No comments:

Post a Comment